The Student Room Group

Help!! Cs with a*a*aa

Im in year 12 about to send off application
Ucas predictions A*A*AA (Math, Physics, Chem, Further Math)
Is it worth applying to Cambridge A*A*A?
Or is it true you need four a stars? Anyone know
Because I don't want to apply to Cambridge and spend time on admission test revision if chances are 0 anyway
Reply 1
Cs - computer science
Reply 2
Original post by robincraven
Im in year 12 about to send off application
Ucas predictions A*A*AA (Math, Physics, Chem, Further Math)
Is it worth applying to Cambridge A*A*A?
Or is it true you need four a stars? Anyone know
Because I don't want to apply to Cambridge and spend time on admission test revision if chances are 0 anyway

read the entrance requirements. You don't need 4 A*s - in fact you don't need 4 A levels. A*A*A is sufficient :smile:
Reply 3
nooo but im trying to see and find people who know if i actualy need 4 a stars and my chances with two a stars will be too low to be worth spending time on admissiont ests
Original post by davros
read the entrance requirements. You don't need 4 A*s - in fact you don't need 4 A levels. A*A*A is sufficient :smile:
Speaking as someone who has experienced Cambridge from another subject, A*A*A(A) will be enough to get you to interview, then your application becomes a whole picture of performance across A levels + interview + TMUA (+/- CSAT depending on college). Their entry requirements page also says that 81% entrants achieved A*A*A* (or above), leaving around a fifth of the course students with A*A*A.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending