The Student Room Group

Cambridge interview offers and HAT

Hi, does anyone know whether you take the History Admissions Test before getting told whether you have an interview at Cambridge? Obviously I’d want to be revising for a test mid October, but there wouldn’t be any point if I’m not told whether I have an interview?

Thanks
Reply 1
I think most Cambridge applications it is concurrent. I.e if you get invited for interview you do the test.,

This is what happened for my daughter’s English application and gather it is similar for most colleges and arts courses. Do check the college application page as some differ by subject.
Original post by NWGroupie
I think most Cambridge applications it is concurrent. I.e if you get invited for interview you do the test.,

This is what happened for my daughter’s English application and gather it is similar for most colleges and arts courses. Do check the college application page as some differ by subject.

Thanks. I was told on a Webinar that the test is before the interview, but not told whether I will know whether I have an interview. I suppose it depends on what college you get an interview from (only some require HAT). So I’d have to know the college before!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending