The Student Room Group

Has anyone been using these new AI tools?

Hey everyone!

So, I've been hearing a lot about these new AI study tools and how they're supposed to revolutionise our revision. Honestly, at first, I thought it was all hype, but I'm curious now. Have any of you tried them? Which ones are the best ones? Is there one that is an all in one package rather than just making flashcards?

I've stumbled upon a couple which work fairly well but some have features that are really good but are lacking in other areas.
Reply 1
Original post by thedudeattheback
Hey everyone!

So, I've been hearing a lot about these new AI study tools and how they're supposed to revolutionise our revision. Honestly, at first, I thought it was all hype, but I'm curious now. Have any of you tried them? Which ones are the best ones? Is there one that is an all in one package rather than just making flashcards?

I've stumbled upon a couple which work fairly well but some have features that are really good but are lacking in other areas.

Hey! Yes, it's quite interesting.. I have tried using Chat GPT by pasting in my answer and the mark scheme. It actually marks it for you and can give you feedback just like a teacher would! It's really good! Which ones have you tried? :smile:
Original post by Maybar
Hey! Yes, it's quite interesting.. I have tried using Chat GPT by pasting in my answer and the mark scheme. It actually marks it for you and can give you feedback just like a teacher would! It's really good! Which ones have you tried? :smile:

I've used a few, one is called sainaptic but the AI part is a bit lackluster although theres lots of content. A really good one was MedlyAI but at the moment is only for GCSE biology.

Quick Reply

Latest