The Student Room Group

What do you think about AI?

It looks like AI will be a big part of the future? Do you have any thoughts on whether it's affecting your future career choices?
Original post by Lumin8
It looks like AI will be a big part of the future? Do you have any thoughts on whether it's affecting your future career choices?

Hi there,

It definitely will be - as a marketing department, we already use AI based tools on an almost daily basis.

I know a lot of people have ethical concerns around elements of AI, but I think it's important to keep up to date with the changes and have an understanding of how to use the tools if you can - as employers will see AI skills as highly desirable. From a personal standpoint, I feel it's been important for my own career to stay up to date with all changes in my industry, including AI.

As a University, I know this has concerned a lot of our students, so we are going to have a full conference around AI next year, to explore all sides of the AI debate.

I know it's not clear cut, so it's important to decide what is most important to you. Hope that helps!

Jenny - a rep from Arts University Plymouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending