The Student Room Group

Teacher gift

Quick questions guys,

You will never understand how much this geography teacher has done for me. She honestly saved my education - I was only going to school because of her. I have got her many conventional thinks over the 4 years I’ve had her but I’m moving schools soon and need to get her something amazing. I was thinking like maybe a night away for her and her husband but it’s not really that personal

Have you got any ideas?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Quick questions guys,

You will never understand how much this geography teacher has done for me. She honestly saved my education - I was only going to school because of her. I have got her many conventional thinks over the 4 years I’ve had her but I’m moving schools soon and need to get her something amazing. I was thinking like maybe a night away for her and her husband but it’s not really that personal

Have you got any ideas?

Thanks

As a teacher, the thing that I value the most are the little cards and notes students have written to me. I pin them on my board and when things get tough I use them to remind me of why I do this job. Write a beautiful card and you will make this teacher's year. Paying for a weekend away is too much. If you do wish to buy a little something, some nice chocolates as a token are perfect.
Original post by hotpud
As a teacher, the thing that I value the most are the little cards and notes students have written to me. I pin them on my board and when things get tough I use them to remind me of why I do this job. Write a beautiful card and you will make this teacher's year. Paying for a weekend away is too much. If you do wish to buy a little something, some nice chocolates as a token are perfect.

I totally agree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending