The Student Room Group

would it be weird to give my ex teacher a gift now

hi so I've had this teacher for 3 years and I'm a bit shy so I've only sometimes talked to him and barely asked any questions. I was planning to give my fav teachers gifts/thank you notes in June when we got our new timetables but I couldn't bc this teacher was on paternity leave. so basically would it be weird to give him the gift like next week given it's kinda late? btw the gift would just be malteasers and a thank you note and stickers. can you tell I'm overthinking lol T-T

*even tho this is in the relationships forum this isn't a romantic relationship, just student teacher relationship !!!
Original post by Anonymous
hi so I've had this teacher for 3 years and I'm a bit shy so I've only sometimes talked to him and barely asked any questions. I was planning to give my fav teachers gifts/thank you notes in June when we got our new timetables but I couldn't bc this teacher was on paternity leave. so basically would it be weird to give him the gift like next week given it's kinda late? btw the gift would just be malteasers and a thank you note and stickers. can you tell I'm overthinking lol T-T

*even tho this is in the relationships forum this isn't a romantic relationship, just student teacher relationship !!!

No, it's not weird. It's customary in some schools and for students to give gifts to teachers at the end of the year. It's not going to be out of the ordinary.
Original post by Anonymous

It is not weird. Just a gift and a card.
Reply 3
ok thank you guys!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending