The Student Room Group

woodhouse acceptance

Hi, I am in year 11 and i really want to get into woodhouse. My first mocks are in December and i am trying to get all 8's/9's. However i did my RE gcse a year early and got a grade 6. will this affect if i get into woodhouse or not??. I'm quite confident i can get 7's/8's/9's but i was just wondering if this would lower my chances.
(Also my target grade for english is 8 and for maths it's 6 PRE-MOCK!)
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by abdwzzh
Hi, I am in year 11 and i really want to get into woodhouse. My first mocks are in December and i am trying to get all 8's/9's. However i did my RE gcse a year early and got a grade 6. will this affect if i get into woodhouse or not??. I'm quite confident i can get 7's/8's/9's but i was just wondering if this would lower my chances.
(Also my target grade for english is 8 and for maths it's 6 PRE-MOCK!)
Thanks!

I personally got grade 6 in RS and then majority 9s for the other 10 GCSE’s. It doesn’t matter as long as you meet the grade requirements for the subjects you’re doing. Many people have an average of grade 7 in GCSE’s and still got in. Really doesn’t matter. Hope this helps
Original post by henlozz
I personally got grade 6 in RS and then majority 9s for the other 10 GCSE’s. It doesn’t matter as long as you meet the grade requirements for the subjects you’re doing. Many people have an average of grade 7 in GCSE’s and still got in. Really doesn’t matter. Hope this helps

did you get into woodhouse?? i have SO many questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending