The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's since 6:30AM not overnight....
Watching Al Jazeera, who as so often, have some of the best coverage.

Very surprising and shocking to see the extent of early Hamas raiding. Hard not to speculate that this is merely the opening round in a wider campaign to involve Hezbollah and perhaps Iran.
Reply 3
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Watching Al Jazeera, who as so often, have some of the best coverage.

Very surprising and shocking to see the extent of early Hamas raiding. Hard not to speculate that this is merely the opening round in a wider campaign to involve Hezbollah and perhaps Iran.

Al Jazeera are the equivalent of RT...

I've seen some absolutely awful confirmed videos of Hamas' barbarianism. How anyone can possibly defend these heinous actions against totally innocent human beings is unfathomable.

Israel AND Palestine and their own forces are as bad as eachother. Humanity is what we need to focus on, not who's worse.
With any luck, Isreal will wipe out every Hamas Terrorist.
Reply 5
Original post by Barbu
When they butcher innocent women, children and men??

Why is that any better than IDF soldiers murdering innocent Palestinian women, children and men.

I really wish people who have no inkling of common sense refrain from having preposterous opinions.

Where have I said Hamas are better than the IDF? Don’t put words into my mouth, it is dishonest.

Hamas are butchers and this will backfire on them and innocent Palestinians when Israel goes on its retribution crusade. Thus the decades long cycle of violence continues..

Rather than mindlessly swallowing the simplistic good guys bad guys narrative you are fed by the MSM and calling it common sense, take some time to learn the historical context of this conflict.
Original post by Barbu
Al Jazeera are the equivalent of RT...

I don't think that's right - they have their biases, but they are much more objective and accurate than RT. The simple fact is, they don't ignore Palestinian views, suffering or casualties the way much of the other media do.

Going back to what's happening, this is clearly related to the Netanyahu's recent outrageous and brutal actions in the West Bank, new policies of his administration to run roughshod over Arabs in the West Bank and E. Jerusalem and to basically act like the hardmen they want to pose as to win on the Israeli Right, but it also comes across as a last ditch effort by Hamas to get a wider circle of Arabs involved, they are very downcast at Arab countries normalising relations with Tel Aviv.
Original post by Andrew97
Overnight thoduands of rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza

https://news.sky.com/story/thousands-of-rockets-fired-into-israel-as-video-shows-palestinian-fighters-crossing-border-on-paragliders-12978797

Palestinian fighters have crossed the border and fighting is taking place.

This is a live event, updates will follow

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those people who lost their lives to this senseless violence.
Reply 8
Original post by Guru Jason
This is fake news and will be reported.

Everything from the Balfour declaration, the King David hotel bombing. Etc. etc is fake news and must be censored?

It is a shame so many people wish to silence dissenting opinions.
(edited 6 months ago)
The IDF appears, according to accounts, to have been caught on the hop - quite a lot of their soldiers who normally monitor the Gaza border were joining West Bank settlers in a late night party. (!)

Extensive Hamas penetration, hostage taking and takeovers of some Israeli villages near the frontier - this kind of thing hasn't happened since the 70s.

It's very difficult not to conclude this is part of a planned wider action, it's hard to picture Hamas throwing everything in on an entirely solo effort. If they have, the retaliation from Israel will be massive, so the only conceivable outcome is more misery and degradation for the people of Gaza. If that's the case.
Original post by Barbu
When they butcher innocent women, children and men??

Why is that any better than IDF soldiers murdering innocent Palestinian women, children and men.

I really wish people who have no inkling of common sense refrain from having preposterous opinions.

But the state of Israel isn't innocent and neither are many of their citizens. Palestinians live under awful conditions. Many Israelis are actively hostile towards Palestinians and therefore complicit.

Are you against all acts of self defense?

Israel and Palestine aren't equal players.
Original post by Guru Jason
With any luck, Isreal will wipe out every Hamas Terrorist.

Lol... the irony

Latest

Trending

Trending