The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Room in Broadgate Park University of Nottingham

Can anyone take over a single study Broadgate Park in Nottingham. Discounted price of £5427.14 for the full year.
Would need to be taken over ASAP. I'll PM you if you are interested, but please let me know soon.
You'd be living with first-years, so ideal for first-years unhappy with their accoms or wanting to switch.

10min walk to David Ross, 20mins to George Green Library. Big Tesco only a short bus ride away.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Can anyone take over a single study Broadgate Park in Nottingham. Discounted price of £5427.14 for the full year.
Would need to be taken over ASAP. I'll PM you if you are interested, but please let me know soon.
You'd be living with first-years, so ideal for first-years unhappy with their accoms or wanting to switch.

10min walk to David Ross, 20mins to George Green Library. Big Tesco only a short bus ride away.

Apologies forgot to mention, room is a standard single. 2 bathrooms between 6 people. Kitchen and bathroom both cleaned weekly by cleaners.

Room has a single bed, bedside cabinet, desk (with drawers) & chair, big wardrobe. Plenty of storage space under the bed.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending