The Student Room Group

collages and a-levels

I wanted to quickly ask whether anybody had any recommendations on what collages would be best if I wanted to study textiles. As I have no idea at all.
Thankyou
Original post by inicholls10
I wanted to quickly ask whether anybody had any recommendations on what collages would be best if I wanted to study textiles. As I have no idea at all.
Thankyou

It really depends where you are in the country, are you looking to study A-levels or a level 3 course?
Reply 2
(Original post by flowersinmyhair)It really depends where you are in the country, are you looking to study A-levels or a level 3 course?

probably A-levels but I am not sure. And my area is west Sussex if that helps.
Original post by inicholls10
(Original post by flowersinmyhair)It really depends where you are in the country, are you looking to study A-levels or a level 3 course?

probably A-levels but I am not sure. And my area is west Sussex if that helps.

I'm not from around there, so I don't really know. I would probably start looking for places that offer textiles and see if you can find information about the grades that people get and what other A-levels they offer as well.
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I'm not from around there, so I don't really know. I would probably start looking for places that offer textiles and see if you can find information about the grades that people get and what other A-levels they offer as well.

thankyou, i am glad for you assistance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending