The Student Room Group

Uncertainity

I recently got offer letters from the University of Southampton and Lancaster University for MSc Project Management. I am in oscillation in what university to opt for.
Original post by Black Claws
I recently got offer letters from the University of Southampton and Lancaster University for MSc Project Management. I am in oscillation in what university to opt for.

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offers! :smile:

I was exactly the same when choosing my university too - going back & forth with decisions! However, for me, I looked at what the universities offer beyond my course. For example things like societies, travel opportunities or any other extra-curricular activities before finally deciding on Lancaster.

It is important that you make a choice based on factors that are a priority for you such as distance from home, cost of living, diversity etc.

Here is a link to Lancaster's youtube channel where they have lots of interesting videos about different parts of the university (sports, clubs, societies, campus tours and more) - it certainly helped me make my decision. https://www.youtube.com/@LancasterUniversity

Hope this helps.

Smriti (Student Ambassador)
Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending