The Student Room Group

Will my new Business affect my student loans

Hello, this marks my first post here.
I find myself in the midst of the business registration process, specifically for an LPC. This involves steps such as establishing a corporate bank account. However, I have some concerns about the potential impact of registering this business on my student loans, considering that I'm uncertain about its future success, if any.
I'm curious to know whether the act of registering my business could have any repercussions on my student loans, as my venture's success remains uncertain. It's essential for me to understand how this might affect my financial situation as a student. Thanks in advance
Original post by ondrejpolak2002
Hello, this marks my first post here.
I find myself in the midst of the business registration process, specifically for an LPC. This involves steps such as establishing a corporate bank account. However, I have some concerns about the potential impact of registering this business on my student loans, considering that I'm uncertain about its future success, if any.
I'm curious to know whether the act of registering my business could have any repercussions on my student loans, as my venture's success remains uncertain. It's essential for me to understand how this might affect my financial situation as a student. Thanks in advance

Hi there, just to confirm are you about to start a course or is this regarding your repayment of a prior loan with us? Thanks, Jason
I am about to enter my third year
Original post by ondrejpolak2002
I am about to enter my third year

Hi there,

This isn't something you need to let us know about, that's okay. As a student, we don't need to know about your own
earned income.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending