The Student Room Group

Resit alevels

Does anyone know any schools in north west London that offers resit opportunities for external students?
Original post by Jannet2ester
Does anyone know any schools in north west London that offers resit opportunities for external students?

The Joint Council for Qualifications (which the umbrella body for all the major exam boards) has a search tool here.

Note that the list it provides are exam centres, and includes several with NW postcodes. These are places where you can sit your exams as a "private candidate". This is not a list of placed which will teach you.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
The Joint Council for Qualifications (which the umbrella body for all the major exam boards) has a search tool here.

Note that the list it provides are exam centres, and includes several with NW postcodes. These are places where you can sit your exams as a "private candidate". This is not a list of placed which will teach you.

Hiya yh I've tried on there but the ones near me are asking for £600 for each subject. Apparently with schools it's cheaper, so I just wanted to ask around before settling for an exam center.

Quick Reply

Latest