The Student Room Group

Magdalen sixth form entry tests

I’m applying to Magdalen sixth form and I have the entry test next week😭. I don’t know how to prepare for it but I’ve looked at their sample papers and it seems fairly okay but many people have said that the questions are a lot harder😬!!!!! Also I don’t know much about the verbal reasoning test so please can someone who have experienced this explain what’s it’s actually like???
Reply 1
Original post by minahyw
I’m applying to Magdalen sixth form and I have the entry test next week😭. I don’t know how to prepare for it but I’ve looked at their sample papers and it seems fairly okay but many people have said that the questions are a lot harder😬!!!!! Also I don’t know much about the verbal reasoning test so please can someone who have experienced this explain what’s it’s actually like???

Hi, Did you get interview call ?
Original post by minahyw

How was the verbal reasoning? Please tell me more about it because I have no idea what to do.
Reply 3
I got the offer from MCS for Sep'24 entry. I will be studying Maths, F. Maths, CS and Phy
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi,
I'm look to go as well. Could you please give me a small summary of what type of questions are asked in the interviews.
As well as what the verbal reasoning test is like?
Thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending