The Student Room Group

DWP work coach - West Yorkshire

I had my interview on 21st September and still awaiting this to be reviewed, has anyone from Leeds done the interview and passed?

The status currently says “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
Reply 1
Original post by EKM132
I had my interview on 21st September and still awaiting this to be reviewed, has anyone from Leeds done the interview and passed?

The status currently says “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”

I did it 24th and that message appeared just last week. But still not heard anything
Reply 2
Original post by Domty32
I did it 24th and that message appeared just last week. But still not heard anything

It’s such a long process don’t you think? I would just rather know if it’s a fail or pass x
Reply 3
Original post by EKM132
It’s such a long process don’t you think? I would just rather know if it’s a fail or pass x

Yes far too long. People who fail should be noticed as soon as so they can consider another application. There must be people immediately identified as not suitable from their submissions Of course there’s always the chance that even if everything is low scoring then you might be offered a job if there are lots of vacancies. But yes it’s too protracted a recruitment process especially for people who are applying without having a current job. It’s the same across the whole of the CS it seems. And then I’m ok enemy of our sources recruiters does not help. If not today then next week that decision must surely come

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending