The Student Room Group

DWP EO universal credit June 2023 Lincolnshire/Yorkshire

Just wondering if anyone has applied for the above role in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Humberside area?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Claire0380
Just wondering if anyone has applied for the above role in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Humberside area?

I applied for Nottinghamshire, which comes under the Lincolnshire one.
Reply 2
Original post by jodie1982
I applied for Nottinghamshire, which comes under the Lincolnshire one.

How did you find the interview? Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 3
How did you find the interview? Have you heard anything yet?

I have done two interviews. The first one was for Derbyshire and was horrific! That was 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything, although I am 99.9% sure that it will be a fail anyway!

The a week ago, I did the one for Nottinghamshire and it went a lot better as I prepared more. Still waiting to hear on that one too 😫

Have you had an interview?
Reply 4
I have done two interviews. The first one was for Derbyshire and was horrific! That was 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything, although I am 99.9% sure that it will be a fail anyway!

The a week ago, I did the one for Nottinghamshire and it went a lot better as I prepared more. Still waiting to hear on that one too 😫

Have you had an interview?

I had an interview almost 2 weeks ago, didn't like doing it recorded with no interaction though. I'm pretty sure I messed up big time as none of my notes matched the questions 🙈 I'm hoping to hear soon but not wanting to fail at the same time! Was your job application for the new UC team?
Reply 5
I had an interview almost 2 weeks ago, didn't like doing it recorded with no interaction though. I'm pretty sure I messed up big time as none of my notes matched the questions 🙈 I'm hoping to hear soon but not wanting to fail at the same time! Was your job application for the new UC team?

The role I applied for is Work Coach.

I already work in the Move to UC team in Nottingham, but really looking for a bigger challenge.
Reply 6

I already work in the Move to UC team in Nottingham, but really looking for a bigger challenge.

I applied for UC team. Crossing fingers for a new challenge.
Reply 7

Have you heard anything yet? I get the feeling results are getting closer 🙈
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 8
Have you heard anything yet? I get the feeling results are getting closer 🙈

I haven't heard anything from either of them! I really wish they would hurry up and put us out of our misery x
Reply 9
I haven't heard anything from either of them! I really wish they would hurry up and put us out of our misery x

I agree haha. Have you noticed any change to the message on your dwp portal?
Reply 10
I agree haha. Have you noticed any change to the message on your dwp portal?

No, and I have been checking because I know that people have mentioned it on here! Have you? What date did you do your interview?
Reply 11
No, and I have been checking because I know that people have mentioned it on here! Have you? What date did you do your interview?

It was 9th July. I'm just so impatient haha. What date was yours?
Reply 12
It was 9th July. I'm just so impatient haha. What date was yours?

Mine was the same date!!

What was your job vacancy number? Mine were 521 and 528.
Reply 13
Mine was the same date!!

What was your job vacancy number? Mine were 521 and 528.

Mine was 520. There's a slight change on my account so that's what makes me think I'll find out soon ish.
Reply 14
Mine was 520. There's a slight change on my account so that's what makes me think I'll find out soon ish.

What is the change?
Reply 15
Mine still says this:

528 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach - Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire and Rutland Interview
521 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach - Staffordshire and Derbyshire Interview
Reply 16
Mine still says this:

528 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach - Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire and Rutland Interview
521 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach - Staffordshire and Derbyshire Interview

Click on status and see what it shows.
Reply 17
Mine did say the interview would be reviewed by the team and I would hear soon, but now the bit about being reviewed has gone.
Reply 18
Mine did say the interview would be reviewed by the team and I would hear soon, but now the bit about being reviewed has gone.

Dear Jodie

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Reply 19
Dear Jodie

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Mine did say that. Now it says "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending