The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Business - NEW SPEC

There’s a new spec for a level business Aqa and I have no clue what to do, stuff got removed and my teachers have no clue what they are doing (teaching is the old content even though it’s removed) I’m currently in yearv12 and I have no idea how to revise for business at all

What textbook should I use?
YouTubers, online resources etc
(edited 5 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by tina11111
There’s a new spec for a level business Aqa and I have no clue what to do, stuff got removed and my teachers have no clue what they are doing (teaching is the old content even though it’s removed) I’m currently in yearv12 and I have no idea how to revise for business at all

What textbook should I use?
YouTubers, online resources etc

sadly I hate business its my worst a level and i can't seem to do well consistently, but ive worked a decent amount on it and i can recommend a few resources (I'm in y13). In terms of resources, literally just use all the past papers and answer the questions they are really helpful to develop your chains or reasoning in terms of analysis and evaluation. Some youtubers ive found helpful are tutor2u (Jim and Graham), Bizconsesh, Takingthebiz and thats about it. Honestly tho, if your applying to lse or cambridge, id suggest dropping business and switching to something else as they don't like it. Business is a pretty easy a level too, if you put a decent amount of work in you can hopefully get a good grade:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hi12345679
sadly I hate business its my worst a level and i can't seem to do well consistently, but ive worked a decent amount on it and i can recommend a few resources (I'm in y13). In terms of resources, literally just use all the past papers and answer the questions they are really helpful to develop your chains or reasoning in terms of analysis and evaluation. Some youtubers ive found helpful are tutor2u (Jim and Graham), Bizconsesh, Takingthebiz and thats about it. Honestly tho, if your applying to lse or cambridge, id suggest dropping business and switching to something else as they don't like it. Business is a pretty easy a level too, if you put a decent amount of work in you can hopefully get a good grade:smile:

also cgp is a good textbook

Quick Reply

Latest