The Student Room Group

Applying for a Masters at Bath

Hello,

I'd like to apply to a masters programme at Bath University, however the course I'm interested in has a need for certain work experience and I'm not sure whether the work experience I currently have would satisfy the requirements. If I were to apply early and be rejected on that basis but then gain the required experience before the end of the application deadline could I apply again for entry the same year.

Thank you!
Original post by Landi001
Hello,

I'd like to apply to a masters programme at Bath University, however the course I'm interested in has a need for certain work experience and I'm not sure whether the work experience I currently have would satisfy the requirements. If I were to apply early and be rejected on that basis but then gain the required experience before the end of the application deadline could I apply again for entry the same year.

Thank you!

Firstly, apologies for the delay in getting back to you @Landi001

Applicants can only apply for the same course once each year, so in this case it sounds like it would be best if you waited until you had the relevant experience to apply. If you want any more advice on this, I suggest you email [email protected] who will be very happy to help.

Caroline
UOB Official PG Rep - staff
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bath Postgraduate
Firstly, apologies for the delay in getting back to you @Landi001

Applicants can only apply for the same course once each year, so in this case it sounds like it would be best if you waited until you had the relevant experience to apply. If you want any more advice on this, I suggest you email [email protected] who will be very happy to help.

Caroline
UOB Official PG Rep - staff

Hi Caroline,

Not a problem, thank you for providing an answer. That's really helpful to know, I'll make sure I hold off on applying until I've gained as much experience as I can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending