The Student Room Group

Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship - what to expect/experiences

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm starting this level 3 business admin on Monday and just wanted to see if anyone who's been through it can share what it was like. How soon do assignments start from when you begin working there? I assume they try and get you able to do a task at work first before the learning for the apprenticeship starts but I'm not sure.
I'm eager to complete the work as quickly as possible (although I know the minimum length of an apprenticeship has to be 12 months).

How difficult did you find the work? I've got a level 3 in sport science and I have a level 4 in psychology so I feel like I'm capable of coursework but business admin is completely new to me so not sure how I'll find it.

What happened to you after you finished? Did you get to stay on at the same place and what have you been able to progress onto?

Reply 1
Original post by daydream98
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm starting this level 3 business admin on Monday and just wanted to see if anyone who's been through it can share what it was like. How soon do assignments start from when you begin working there? I assume they try and get you able to do a task at work first before the learning for the apprenticeship starts but I'm not sure.
I'm eager to complete the work as quickly as possible (although I know the minimum length of an apprenticeship has to be 12 months).

How difficult did you find the work? I've got a level 3 in sport science and I have a level 4 in psychology so I feel like I'm capable of coursework but business admin is completely new to me so not sure how I'll find it.

What happened to you after you finished? Did you get to stay on at the same place and what have you been able to progress onto?

im starting soon and since no one’s answered can you answer you own question and give me some insight?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending