The Student Room Group

Zurich final interview

Hi guys, I thought I would start a thread on Zurich’s graduate scheme final stage interview process; who else has been invited, when is your interview, and how are you guys preparing?
Reply 1
Original post by Harisch
Hi guys, I thought I would start a thread on Zurich’s graduate scheme final stage interview process; who else has been invited, when is your interview, and how are you guys preparing?

Hey, what programme and when did you complete VI if I may ask
Reply 2
Original post by domdom9901
Hey, what programme and when did you complete VI if I may ask

I have applied for the business management scheme, and I have not completed the final stage interview yet; hence the post, what stream have you applied for Dom? :smile:
Did my VI 3 weeks ago . Not heard anything back ?
When did u find out about your interview ?
Reply 4
Original post by Dimpledchin
Did my VI 3 weeks ago . Not heard anything back ?
When did u find out about your interview ?

Don’t worry at all, I did my VI in late September, so a while ago, and many other people who have done applications have not heard back yet, so don’t be worried :smile:
Thanks . I’ve only applied for an actuarial internship in swindon .
Good luck to you . I really hope you make it . 👍🏽
Reply 6
Original post by Harisch
Don’t worry at all, I did my VI in late September, so a while ago, and many other people who have done applications have not heard back yet, so don’t be worried :smile:

Hey just received an invite. When will yours be harisch?
Reply 7
Original post by domdom9901
Hey just received an invite. When will yours be harisch?

Hey Dom, congrats on your invite, would you like to connect in a platform like LinkedIn or Instagram to discuss further? :smile:
Original post by Harisch

Go the final interview but not doing it as I got a job offer elsewhere
Thanks . I’ve only applied for an actuarial internship in swindon .
Good luck to you . I really hope you make it . 👍🏽

How was the interview. What questions did they ask you? (was it technical/competency based etc.)
Original post by Harman26266161
How was the interview. What questions did they ask you? (was it technical/competency based etc.)

It was a mix of both . There was a written analysis too .
It was a mix of both . There was a written analysis too .

Do you remember any specific questions that they asked you? Also, if I may ask, what was the written analysis about. (ps this is the final vi right?)

Many thanks.
(edited 3 months ago)
Hi . This was for the Video interview after the online test . The written analysis was writing an email to a client advising the risk associated with different projects . There was plenty of time to do this .
Recorded questions were mainly motivation to join , behaviours in situations etc .
Ps - I was rejected after this .
Good luck to you .
Hi . This was for the Video interview after the online test . The written analysis was writing an email to a client advising the risk associated with different projects . There was plenty of time to do this .
Recorded questions were mainly motivation to join , behaviours in situations etc .
Ps - I was rejected after this .
Good luck to you .

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest