The Student Room Group

BCU PGCE Interview

Hi all,
I recently did my PGCE interview with BCU (last week) and I was wondering how long it took for other people to hear back about the interview?
Thank you :smile:
Original post by Lyds0920
Hi all,
I recently did my PGCE interview with BCU (last week) and I was wondering how long it took for other people to hear back about the interview?
Thank you :smile:

Hi i have my pgce interview next week, can you tell me about your experience and how it went. Mine is for social science secondary school teaching
Reply 2
Original post by farzanaali123
Hi i have my pgce interview next week, can you tell me about your experience and how it went. Mine is for social science secondary school teaching

Hey! I’ve actually accepted a place at York now but BCU was great!
Lovely staff and people, and the interview process was friendly. I just had a written task, presentation and an interview. Try not to stress too much, remember it’s a two way process.
Best of luck! 🫶
Original post by Lyds0920
Hey! I’ve actually accepted a place at York now but BCU was great!
Lovely staff and people, and the interview process was friendly. I just had a written task, presentation and an interview. Try not to stress too much, remember it’s a two way process.
Best of luck! 🫶

Oh wow, congratulations! Thank you for responding back to me. Mine will be an online interview lasting 4 hours so my nerves are really high. Could you tell me more about your written tasks and interview, any help would be appreciated. It’s really hard gaining information on interviews as every uni is different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending