The Student Room Group

Talk to each other in French!

Bonjour! This discussion is to help people learning French practice their writing skills. I have a French writing test coming up and I don't know how to remember all of the things I've been taught so I thought it would be great if there could be a space where you practice your French in a fun conversation with others! I think a good way to start this discussion is with a common exam question: describe the photo!

What you have to do:
1. write 4 phrases in French to describe the photo
2. add a photo to your post for the next person to describe in French
3. if you see any errors in anyone else's answers, lightly pick up on them and write an example of what you think is correct.

Starting photo:
click here
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Trollhunter1312
Bonjour! This discussion is to help people learning French practice their writing skills. I have a French writing test coming up and I don't know how to remember all of the things I've been taught so I thought it would be great if there could be a space where you practice your French in a fun conversation with others! I think a good way to start this discussion is with a common exam question: describe the photo!

What you have to do:
1. write 4 phrases in French to describe the photo
2. add a photo to your post for the next person to describe in French
3. if you see any errors in anyone else's answers, lightly pick up on them and write an example of what you think is correct.

Starting photo:

There’s no photo
Original post by Talkative Toad
There’s no photo

Oh sorry about that! I'm still learning how to insert things on here.
Oh sorry about that! I'm still learning how to insert things on here.

I can see the image now, thanks
Dans la photo, il y a une nombreuse quantité d’enfants qui joue à la plage.

Premièrement il y a un adolescent qui lance un ballon dans l’air, l’adolescent est grand et il porte un short.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Dans la photo, il y a une nombreuse quantité d’enfants qui joue à la plage.

Premièrement il y a un adolescent qui lance un ballon dans l’air, l’adolescent est grand et il porte un short.

Oui excellent travail!
Oui excellent travail!

Merci

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending