Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Studio Room Available Early April- Mid July 2024

STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE
Tenancy takeover
Early April 2024 - 13th July 2024
£159 per week, all bills included

I’ll be moving out of my studio apartment at Arofan House in Cardiff in early April (Flexible with the dates as long as it’s before the 15th, could even allow earlier move in) and am looking for someone to take over the contract. It’s a cozy room with a private kitchen and bathroom and a double bed. It’s students only but it’s a great place to stay!

Literally 10 mins away from the city center.

DM if interested, I’d be happy to answer any questions.
Original post by JadziaB03
STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE
Tenancy takeover

I’ll be moving out of my studio apartment at Arofan House in Cardiff in early April (Flexible with the dates as long as it’s before the 15th, could even allow earlier move in) and am looking for someone to take over the contract. It’s a cozy room with a private kitchen and bathroom and a double bed. It’s students only but it’s a great place to stay!

Hi there,

Good luck finding someone! If you're struggling here, different Facebook groups are around for student house hunting. I recommend Cardiff Student House Hunters but ensure you do your diligence before taking any financial risk.

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE
Tenancy takeover

Hello, Id be interested in this. Can take it even earlier than April (even in February) if you want. Cant DM yet because I just made my account for this and DM ability takes 3 days to unlock apparently
Reply 3
Original post by Reza4332
STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE
Tenancy takeover

Hello, Id be interested in this. Can take it even earlier than April (even in February) if you want. Cant DM yet because I just made my account for this and DM ability takes 3 days to unlock apparently

That’s fine, just send a quick DM as soon as you can!
Reply 4

That’s fine, just send a quick DM as soon as you can!

Will do for sure, 2 more days seemingly which is semi annoying hah
(edited 2 months ago)
STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE
Tenancy takeover

Hi there is this still avaliable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending