The Student Room Group

Can I apply through clearing if I haven’t applied on ucas

Hello, I’ve recently decided to do an undergrad physiotherapy. The course has just come up in clearing but I haven’t even applied on ucas yet. Can I still apply?
Reply 1
If you're in UK, you can call UCAS directly, or contact them via Facebook.

You should also email the university beforehand, asking more about the course or if they accept direct applications.
Original post by hqlim
If you're in UK, you can call UCAS directly, or contact them via Facebook.

You should also email the university beforehand, asking more about the course or if they accept direct applications.

UCAS don’t accept applications over the phone. There’s not much point in calling them in this situation.
Original post by Ridinghigh95
Hello, I’ve recently decided to do an undergrad physiotherapy. The course has just come up in clearing but I haven’t even applied on ucas yet. Can I still apply?

I think I replied to your question on a different thread but I’ll reply here too.

Clearing is part of UCAS. All clearing apps have to go through UCAS eventually. Only a minority of universities will be willing to consider making a UCAS application on your behalf (called an RPA) so you would maximise your options by submitting an application to UCAS today.

for speed I would recommend applying without a reference on UCAS but contacting your school/college for a pdf reference that you can supply to universities directly if they need it.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
I think I replied to your question on a different thread but I’ll reply here too.

Clearing is part of UCAS. All clearing apps have to go through UCAS eventually. Only a minority of universities will be willing to consider making a UCAS application on your behalf (called an RPA) so you would maximise your options by submitting an application to UCAS today.

for speed I would recommend applying without a reference on UCAS but contacting your school/college for a pdf reference that you can supply to universities directly if they need it.

Hi, thanks . I haven’t checked but I thought it would be closed now so I can’t apply. I could write my personal statement super fast if possible! I checked with Sheffield Hallam and I can apply without the ucas application.
Original post by Ridinghigh95
Hi, thanks . I haven’t checked but I thought it would be closed now so I can’t apply. I could write my personal statement super fast if possible! I checked with Sheffield Hallam and I can apply without the ucas application.

Apply 2023 is still open to submit applications
https://www.ucas.com/status

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending