The Student Room Group

graduate struggle

Why is it so hard to find a job after graduating, I feel so depressed about the future.
Don't worry I've been there and can totally understand how you feel - I felt like that for a good half a year until I finally found a job after months of sending applications. My advice would be keep trying and don't let rejection put you down, it might be that you aren't getting offers because you don't how to present yourself the best so I'd highly recommend getting feedback from companies if you do/do not succeed in your application for example how can you improve based on your interview, cv or in terms of the experience you have. Another important skill is to nail down interviewing skills because no matter how good your application is, your interview is the final determinant in getting an offer or not. Good luck and all the best with your search, I'm sure you'll do fantastic. Just remember everything happens for a reason 🙂
It is hard to find a job after graduation because there are more graduates than graduate jobs in this country. You should have done an apprenticeship when you had the chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending