The Student Room Group

advice pls

Hey guys, if you read my first post, you'll get a better understanding of my situation. I'm in love with this guy, but I was too scared to introduce myself to him. People told me to just text him on Instagram, but I was so scared because I love him, so I did. I sent him the text right away, and he responded in less than 55 seconds. I freaked out, but my friend handled the phone, so he asked who I was. We were thinking about waiting, I didn’t want to seem desperate but in less than 5 minutes he asked again with a question mark. My friends were nah I got tell him. so, I told him my name, He doesn’t know my name because my teacher doesn’t know how to call my name, so they don’t call my name but it’s not that hard to call me.” He asked me where I sit and I told him and I think at that point he knew he was like, “Okay, WSP.” His reply was in less than 15 minutes. Even after he asked WSP, it took me 1/30 hrs to respond because I was busy. I didn’t say much, and I honestly didn’t know how to respond to him. So, I said nothing much and u he responded “Chillin” and his reply was so fast like I’m the one who should be responding fast. I really want to keep this convo going, so I asked him about his math work, and he hasn’t opened the Mssg since yesterday and it’s been 22 hours. I’m really sad and embarrassed because we’re on Thanksgiving break right now, so there is no school until Monday. I am so embarrassed cuz he is well known in school, and I have first period with him and third period with him I don’t even know I am embarrassed and sad any advice and tips please
I'm sure he was just busy. If it really bothers then just ask him in class then. Only way your going to get answers. But it's good that he is responding fast and your building up a rapport at least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending