The Student Room Group

personal statement

Studying at least 5 subjects for A levels is mandatory in my home country Mauritius. Therefore, due to being a full-time student studying 5 subjects, I have not really had much time to focus on extra-curricular activities such as gaining some work experience related to my course. However, now that my exams are over, I will be able to focus on that. How can I include that in my personal statement? Will the willingness count?
Original post by grateful-muffin
Studying at least 5 subjects for A levels is mandatory in my home country Mauritius. Therefore, due to being a full-time student studying 5 subjects, I have not really had much time to focus on extra-curricular activities such as gaining some work experience related to my course. However, now that my exams are over, I will be able to focus on that. How can I include that in my personal statement? Will the willingness count?

What degree are you applying for?
Law degree
Reply 3
Original post by grateful-muffin

Hello, I checked and Mauritian students study only 3 subjects at A-Level and 2 at AS, which is what most UK students do as well.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending