The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh

I am going to apply Civil Engineering(MEng) with A level predicted - A*AA (Maths, Further Pure Maths and Physics) Their entry requirements is ABB-BBB for 1st yr entry and AAA-AAB for 2nd year entry. May I know whether I have a chance to get offer for 1st yr entry?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by username5525206
I am going to apply Civil Engineering(MEng) with A level predicted - A*AA (Maths, Further Pure Maths and Physics) Their entry requirements is ABB-BBB for 1st yr entry and AAA-AAB for 2nd year entry. May I know whether I have a chance to get offer for 1st yr entry?

You exceed their requirements for second year entry, so why would first year entry be an issue?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by username5525206

I think you are likely to get in. Tell me update when u get offer. I am also applying to Civil Engineering but unfortunately, my predicted is only AAB. Do you think i might get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending