The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL llb offer holders 2024 - international students

I've seen on a lot of different forums that people have already started getting offers for law at kcl. I wanted to know if only the home students have received offers or if international students have started receiving them too. also if you have what was ur predicted grade and ur lnat results?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've seen on a lot of different forums that people have already started getting offers for law at kcl. I wanted to know if only the home students have received offers or if international students have started receiving them too. also if you have what was ur predicted grade and ur lnat results?

I'm an international student and still haven't heard back from kcl. All the other offer holders that ive sopken to have so far been international students. My pg's are 776 in my ib hl subjects and 44 total but my lnat was absolutely disastrous as in just below 20. i keep checking my mail every few minutes as patience has never been one of my virtues. what about you?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I'm an international student and I received a conditional offer around two weeks ago. My predicted grades are 766 in my IB HL subjects (43 total, including core points) and my LNAT was 31.
Reply 3
hi! i’m an international student and i just got my offer. My LNAT score is 26. If you need more info on the predicted grades lmk

Quick Reply

Latest