The Student Room Group

Confused on what to do

I'm currently in year 12 sixth form studying A level english literature, sociology, and politics. For a while I thought I wanted to go into primary school teaching however I'm not too sure anymore.

I have a GCSE in both maths and english, I did triple science however I did not pass any, I got a 3 in biology (5 marks away from passing). A 3 in physics, and a 2 in chemistry.

I was wondering if id be able to do an apprenticeship in paediatric (children's nursing) if i resit biology, and resit year 12 next year and did a btech in health and social care instead
Reply 1
Original post by zcey
I'm currently in year 12 sixth form studying A level english literature, sociology, and politics. For a while I thought I wanted to go into primary school teaching however I'm not too sure anymore.

I have a GCSE in both maths and english, I did triple science however I did not pass any, I got a 3 in biology (5 marks away from passing). A 3 in physics, and a 2 in chemistry.

I was wondering if id be able to do an apprenticeship in paediatric (children's nursing) if i resit biology, and resit year 12 next year and did a btech in health and social care instead

I recommend seeing what level 2 and 3 apprenticeships are available in addition to having the option to resitting A levels.

If like me school wasn’t really for you, lower level apprenticeships offer a good alternative route into higher education.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending