The Student Room Group

Maths

I am current a grade 4 and need to achieve a grade 6 within three months is that possible?
Reply 1
It is! Most people will say do practice quesitons, which is exactly what you need to do. However its important that the questions you do are higher than grade 6, so getting grade 6 will be easier. However, that is a great jump between grade 4 or 6. Is there anything that you struggle massivley on?
Reply 2
Original post by XxArchiexX
It is! Most people will say do practice quesitons, which is exactly what you need to do. However its important that the questions you do are higher than grade 6, so getting grade 6 will be easier. However, that is a great jump between grade 4 or 6. Is there anything that you struggle massivley on?

I was a grade 2 studying foundation a couple of months ago then I got my mock result about 3 weeks ago again and managed a grade 4. They put me on higher a week ago and I need to learn all that content within 2 months so I think I’m going to struggle on pretty much everything above grade 6. That’s why I don’t know if it’s possible. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP Archie
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Rides
I was a grade 2 studying foundation a couple of months ago then I got my mock result about 3 weeks ago again and managed a grade 4. They put me on higher a week ago and I need to learn all that content within 2 months so I think I’m going to struggle on pretty much everything above grade 6. That’s why I don’t know if it’s possible. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP Archie

I'm sorry if I'm this was late, but CONGRATSS ON MOVING UPPP. Even if you think you might struggle, it's a really big opportunity to move up to higher and snatch higher grades! YOU GOT THIS
Reply 4
Original post by XxArchiexX
I'm sorry if I'm this was late, but CONGRATSS ON MOVING UPPP. Even if you think you might struggle, it's a really big opportunity to move up to higher and snatch higher grades! YOU GOT THIS

It’s fine, AND THANKYOU!

Quick Reply

Latest