The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation Glasgow

I'll be moving out of accommodation with my friend and my room will be available for take over. This is directly university accommodation, and u can check website directly on Student Roost, Buchanan View Glasgow.

Currently it's £157pw but I'm not sure if they are increasing for next year intake or not

Accommodation is with own access card only to your room included with washroom.

Kitchen is spacious with dining table, 14 cupboards and shared between 5.

It's first come first serve and 2 rooms are being transferred in takeover. I have one person already and looking for another. Consider this if u want to book asap.
Reply 1
hey i have a room available in collegelands (10 havanah street). 147/week
Please tell me more details!!
I am looking for accommodation for a month starting in late April at university of Glasgow.
Original post by spoiledbrahmin
I'll be moving out of accommodation with my friend and my room will be available for take over. This is directly university accommodation, and u can check website directly on Student Roost, Buchanan View Glasgow.

Currently it's £157pw but I'm not sure if they are increasing for next year intake or not

Accommodation is with own access card only to your room included with washroom.

Kitchen is spacious with dining table, 14 cupboards and shared between 5.

It's first come first serve and 2 rooms are being transferred in takeover. I have one person already and looking for another. Consider this if u want to book asap.

Hi all,
If anybody has any questions about Buchanan View, feel free to ask!

-Nicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending