The Student Room Group

Glasgow accommodation problem

Hi I’m moving to Glasgow to go to Strathclyde to study engineering.

I got the email today saying that I’m on the waitlist for accommodation and I should look for alternatives.

Does anyone want to give there room up because I’ll be willing to take your place.

Otherwise are there students like me who are looking as well maybe we can make a group and find a place together in Glasgow.
Reply 1
Original post by Reza_129

I got the email today saying that I’m on the waitlist for accommodation and I should look for alternatives.

Does anyone want to give there room up because I’ll be willing to take your place.

Otherwise are there students like me who are looking as well maybe we can make a group and find a place together in Glasgow.

Hi, I’m in the exact same boat as you and on a waiting list. I’ve been accepted for economics and supposed to start on the 12 September. My Instagram is: rohanhussain_ if u want to shoot me a dm we could maybe discuss options regarding private accommodation
Original post by Rxhan
Hi, I’m in the exact same boat as you and on a waiting list. I’ve been accepted for economics and supposed to start on the 12 September. My Instagram is: rohanhussain_ if u want to shoot me a dm we could maybe discuss options regarding private accommodation

Klkl maybe we can get something going because the accommodation situation in Glasgow is really BAD like REALLY BAD
I’ve got the same problem as u. Have u managed to find accommodation?

Reply 4
Hey, also in the same boat. Studying Economics and meant to start on the 12th. Moving from near Liverpool.
Original post by rtrcrvlhl
I’ve got the same problem as u. Have u managed to find accommodation?

Not yet I’m looking it’s so hard to find something maybe we can make a group for all of us to find something together.
Original post by Tomolad
Hey, also in the same boat. Studying Economics and meant to start on the 12th. Moving from near Liverpool.

Not yet I’m looking it’s so hard to find something maybe we can make a group for all of us to find something together.
Yh. Do u have insta?

Reply 8
Hi, I am also in the same boat. Meant to start accounting and finance on the 12th but have still not found any accommodation.
Original post by Praav
Hi, I am also in the same boat. Meant to start accounting and finance on the 12th but have still not found any accommodation.

I still haven’t found anything myself let’s start a group and find something all together
I still haven’t found anything myself let’s start a group and find something all together

I'm open to that, I don't really use any social media but I can add yous on whatever if it makes it easier for us to start looking.
Original post by Tomolad
I'm open to that, I don't really use any social media but I can add yous on whatever if it makes it easier for us to start looking.

Add me on instagram my name is my tsr name
Original post by rtrcrvlhl
Yh. Do u have insta?

Original post by Tomolad

ok, but i don't really use insta

Hi Reza_129,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding accommodation. I would certainly recommend signing up to any waiting lists for private student accommodation if you haven't already. We are sold out in Glasgow but there is always the chance that some students may be looking for replacement tenants. You can join our waiting lists here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps!

- Sophie
Reply 16
Original post by username5266980

Hi!
Me and one other are looking into a flat share if you are interested?

I have a silver room in Collegelands right by Strathclyde university you can have to start in September.

I have a silver room in Collegelands starting September I don’t need now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending