The Student Room Group

Played 2 girls

Okay…

Hear me out guys. So I was speaking to this girl for about a year. We weren’t a thing, at first I mean we kind of stated our exclusivity. We both loved eachother and said we won’t be seeing other people. Let me call her girl A.

Fast forward like recently, another girl, girl B, gets introduced into the equation. I always had suspections that I was being cheated on by girl A. I had evidence of it, like for example, I’d see guy stuff at her house and her location that I was sharing with this other guy, it said she was with him. Both times I confronted her about it, and she told me it wasn’t like that. I kind of shoved it off but at the back of my mind I still had my suspicions.

My feelings got the best of me and I ended up sleeping with another girl, the girl B. I didn’t want to at first and it took me ages too. But I think the only reason I did was because of girl A and me feeling like she wasn’t telling me the truth.

Am I wrong here? I want to hear perspectives on what I’ve written so far so I know whether to continue the story or not.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Okay…

Hear me out guys. So I was speaking to this girl for about a year. We weren’t a thing, at first I mean we kind of stated our exclusivity. We both loved eachother and said we won’t be seeing other people. Let me call her girl A.

Fast forward like recently, another girl, girl B, gets introduced into the equation. I always had suspections that I was being cheated on by girl A. I had evidence of it, like for example, I’d see guy stuff at her house and her location that I was sharing with this other guy, it said she was with him. Both times I confronted her about it, and she told me it wasn’t like that. I kind of shoved it off but at the back of my mind I still had my suspicions.

My feelings got the best of me and I ended up sleeping with another girl, the girl B. I didn’t want to at first and it took me ages too. But I think the only reason I did was because of girl A and me feeling like she wasn’t telling me the truth.

Am I wrong here? I want to hear perspectives on what I’ve written so far so I know whether to continue the story or not.

I mean, cheating is never the solution and if you have piling evidence- I'd suggest to leave her. However, she's clearly told you that she isn't- so there's a lack of trust there defo.
And if it turns out you were suspicious for no reason- then you've cheated for no good reason ig.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I mean, cheating is never the solution and if you have piling evidence- I'd suggest to leave her. However, she's clearly told you that she isn't- so there's a lack of trust there defo.
And if it turns out you were suspicious for no reason- then you've cheated for no good reason ig.

It wasn’t just as easy as leaving her man.. I just didn’t trust her. Which had lead to me seeing another girl. I just spoke to the other girl and she’s told me that I should’ve told me that I was being sexually active with other people and should’ve been honest, that i understand. But for girl A, if she had slept with another guy, I would’ve been upset Yeah but not to the extent of cutting her off. I would’ve probably stopped speaking to her, and left it at that
Original post by Anonymous #1
Okay…

What a player you mislead a girl and you sleep with one whilst talking to another 👏🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending