The Student Room Group

Is this cringe?

I sent this to a girl because I left her on read for two months

It might be too late but I now realise that I would really like to continue getting to know you. I was too worried you didn’t like me back then and wasn’t sure about what to say. But I would like to try again with you, and put more effort into our conversations this time around. You seem really sweet and I wouldn’t let another chance go to waste if you are willing to give it to me. Of course I understand if not :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

It might be too late but I now realise that I would really like to continue getting to know you. I was too worried you didn’t like me back then and wasn’t sure about what to say. But I would like to try again with you, and put more effort into our conversations this time around. You seem really sweet and I wouldn’t let another chance go to waste if you are willing to give it to me. Of course I understand if not :smile:

I don't know about her but I would feel that I am being returned too as the insurance back up option.

If it wasn't really there in communication in the first place then it is doubtful it will ever be. I see it as if communication isn't matching up close enough in a smooth enough back and forth like a tennis match where no one misses the ball then there it could likely play over into how you are when you are with each other for real. Get a girl where you are both into communicating with each other where that translates into love for each other in real life too.

If a communication with a girl through messaging is like two people playing two different musical instruments that don't gel well with each other then that is the way a relationship in real life is likely to go if you pursued it. How long do you want to waste doing that? Till you are married then realise you are not right for each other and want to divorce?

So I would say don't go for a girl you are not suited to or don't really want just to have a girl. Let her find the right guy for her and you the right girl for you. That way it avoids many people being with the wrong person and much unhappiness.

not cringe but 2 months is a long time to leave a person on read, she might have met someone else in that time. i personally wouldn't bet on a reply back.
Reply 3
Original post by cherryblossomed
not cringe but 2 months is a long time to leave a person on read, she might have met someone else in that time. i personally wouldn't bet on a reply back.

I went ahead and sent this bc my friend said it’s worth trying- said you never know” and she did reply and said she’d give it another go
I went ahead and sent this bc my friend said it’s worth trying- said you never know” and she did reply and said she’d give it another go

i'm glad it worked out for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending