The Student Room Group

Is this a good A level combination?

Hi, I was considering taking the combination of biology, psychology and business studies at a level- is this a good combination that is positively regarded by universities as heard mixed opinions about business. I am unsure of my plans for future, however I have considered marketing or studying psychology at university.
(edited 4 months ago)
If you enjoy business I think it's good. What's your reason for choosing business specifically? Have you considered a subject like maths instead?
Reply 2
Original post by ruslanarutledge
If you enjoy business I think it's good. What's your reason for choosing business specifically? Have you considered a subject like maths instead?

I’ve considered maths and get good grades in it ,however do not enjoy it or have an interest in it and therefore I feel I could struggle at a level. As for business- I have not done this at gcse- but I think it could be more beneficial the things you learn in future so I may have more of an interest in it.
Original post by Ava325
I’ve considered maths and get good grades in it ,however do not enjoy it or have an interest in it and therefore I feel I could struggle at a level. As for business- I have not done this at gcse- but I think it could be more beneficial the things you learn in future so I may have more of an interest in it.

Your subject combination should be good for both psychology and marketing. Most psychology courses need two science subjects (this includes bio,chem,physics,maths,psych) so I'd say go for it, and if you don't like business you can likely change it within the first few weeks of study!
Reply 4
Original post by ruslanarutledge
Your subject combination should be good for both psychology and marketing. Most psychology courses need two science subjects (this includes bio,chem,physics,maths,psych) so I'd say go for it, and if you don't like business you can likely change it within the first few weeks of study!

Ok thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest