The Student Room Group

gcse sciences help

ive been getting 8/9s in sciences from as far as i remember but one thing i struggle with most with science is exam questions. everytime there is a 2,3,4,5,6 marker ill always get only half of the marks or even 0 sometimes and its not even because i dont know the content, i jsut dont understand whatll please aqa into giving me the marks bc ill look at the mark scheme dumbfounded about how they even got half the points on there pls give me some tips tyy ^^
Reply 1
Original post by za3ma
ive been getting 8/9s in sciences from as far as i remember but one thing i struggle with most with science is exam questions. everytime there is a 2,3,4,5,6 marker ill always get only half of the marks or even 0 sometimes and its not even because i dont know the content, i jsut dont understand whatll please aqa into giving me the marks bc ill look at the mark scheme dumbfounded about how they even got half the points on there pls give me some tips tyy ^^

Hi - I got all 9s in GCSE and now tutor GCSE bio, chem and maths. I would recommend to keep practicing those exam questions! I know it can seem tedious but if you do it enough you will learn what the mark schemes are looking for. Another thing you can do is make flashcards which contain the species keywords the mark schemes always look for. Hope this is helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest