The Student Room Group

help

i was predicted a 8 for language english and got a 5 😭😭 can someone give me some advice on what to do? i want a 7 atleast i dint understand how i got a 5. pretty shocking to me especially as language is my strongest subject in english
Reply 1
Is this from a mock or your actual GCSE exam? if it was your actual exam you can get your paper remarked or ask to resit the exam. If it was a mock you can improve easily by doing exam questions and get your teachers to mark it for Q5 you can do short practise paragraphs and review them and to get inspiration for your Q5 responses you can look at short stories online to help you get an idea of the format. Was It any question in particular that let you down?
Reply 2
Original post by Hey?!?!
Is this from a mock or your actual GCSE exam? if it was your actual exam you can get your paper remarked or ask to resit the exam. If it was a mock you can improve easily by doing exam questions and get your teachers to mark it for Q5 you can do short practise paragraphs and review them and to get inspiration for your Q5 responses you can look at short stories online to help you get an idea of the format. Was It any question in particular that let you down?

grade 5 was for my mocks
Reply 3
i think it was the extract i struggled with it

Quick Reply

Latest