The Student Room Group

Needing help with my English assignment.

Hi, has/is anyone studying English& Film at MMU? I’m currently doing my English module which is “Writing after the British Empire: Race, Nation and Theory”. I’m just wondering if anyone is able to assist? I’ve had a lot of time off due to medical reasons and I’m kind of panicking now :smile: just wondering if there are any past/ present students who wouldn't mind helping if they've done this particular module
Original post by Cherryxo
Hi, has/is anyone studying English& Film at MMU? I’m currently doing my English module which is “Writing after the British Empire: Race, Nation and Theory”. I’m just wondering if anyone is able to assist? I’ve had a lot of time off due to medical reasons and I’m kind of panicking now :smile: just wondering if there are any past/ present students who wouldn't mind helping if they've done this particular module

You might be better off asking for an extension on the grounds of extenuating circumstances rather than risk becoming embroiled in plagiarism or cheating.
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
You might be better off asking for an extension on the grounds of extenuating circumstances rather than risk becoming embroiled in plagiarism or cheating.

I have already had the extension added. Also, I am not asking to see anyones work, I’m simply looking for advice on a specific section of this module. Thank you for assuming though!
Original post by Cherryxo
I have already had the extension added. Also, I am not asking to see anyones work, I’m simply looking for advice on a specific section of this module. Thank you for assuming though!

I didn't assume anything, I merely gave a gentle warning. "Helping" can mean anything from advice on structure through to "here's my essay"; one is useful, the other potentially dangerous. But you appear to know what you're doing. 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending