The Student Room Group

International students graduation gap

Can i apply to UK university when my last academic degree was three years ago?
Original post by Abdul Musawer
Can i apply to UK university when my last academic degree was three years ago?

Yes. Do you want to do a Second Bachelor's degree? or a Master's degree? 🙂
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888

Yes. Do you want to do a Second Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree? 🙂

Actually my last academic degree was when I graduated from high school three years ago. So I want to do my first bachelor degree
Actually my last academic degree was when I graduated from high school three years ago. So I want to do my first bachelor degree

You would need to take 3 or 4 IALs Edexcel or Cambridge CAIE as universities require prior experience of studying.

Or an Access course perhaps? 😧

Which country are you planning to apply from?
Reply 4

You would need to take 3 or 4 IALs Edexcel or Cambridge CAIE as universities require prior experience of studying.

Iam actually planning to apply from afghanistan
Reply 5

Do you have a whatapp number cause I have some other questions regarding my application
Iam actually planning to apply from afghanistan

Wow...So you might have special circumstances?
Reply 7
Do you have whatsapp number cause I have some other questions regarding my application
Do you have whatsapp number cause I have some other questions regarding my application

You can post all your questions here and I'll try answer them all.
Reply 9
Which Uni subject are you interested in?

And do you have access to funding to pay for degree - be aware that UK Unis will rarely have any full-cost scholarships available.
It might be worth reaching out to some unis directly. Depending on their policy, three years ago might be recent enough for direct entry, (assuming you have the grades or quals required - not clear from your post).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending