The Student Room Group

What does this mean?

If you're sitting next to a guy and he sits so close that your legs/sides touch and doesn't move does this mean anything?
Could be he wants to be close? Or nothing at all and it's just a crammed space and he has no choice.
Reply 2
What if a guy ends up touching your leg with his foot because his leg is crossed towards you and he leaves it there for a bit? This would easily be avoidable.
What’s the context for this? Commuting? School? Church pew?
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
What’s the context for this? Commuting? School? Church pew?

It was one of my friends whilst we were at a table at a party. We had both had a bit to drink and it was quite late so maybe he just wasn't aware that we were so close
Original post by Anonymous #1
It was one of my friends whilst we were at a table at a party. We had both had a bit to drink and it was quite late so maybe he just wasn't aware that we were so close

Ahh yes, when I was a teenager and read into everything so deeply.
It probably doesn't mean anything.
Reply 6
Original post by mathperson
Ahh yes, when I was a teenager and read into everything so deeply.
It probably doesn't mean anything.

Thanks, I was kind of hoping it might mean something but yeah it probably didn't. Oh well haha!
Original post by Anonymous #1

When you’ve had a couple of drinks you tend not to respect people’s personal space as much. It doesn’t mean that they don’t like you, but I would not read anything into it by itself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending