The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Ucl/lse/kcl

Hi guys,

I’ve received two offers from QMUL and SOAS, but I haven’t heard anything from UCL,KCL or LSE. I’m applying for politics and international relations so I know it’s very competitive and LSE are known for giving offers late. However, I applied early October so has anyone received any offers from those unis yet? If so, well done :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys,

I’ve received two offers from QMUL and SOAS, but I haven’t heard anything from UCL,KCL or LSE. I’m applying for politics and international relations so I know it’s very competitive and LSE are known for giving offers late. However, I applied early October so has anyone received any offers from those unis yet? If so, well done :smile:

Hi there !
I applied to the same unis as you, and for the exact same degree haha ! I got an answer from LSE a little less than 2 months after I applied (I applied on nov. 25th and got an answer on January 3rd). Unfortunately I got rejected, but I hope that you will get in ^^. By the way, did you receive a letter from SOAS ? I only received the update on my UCAS account but never heard back from the school.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by withlove.ym
Hi there !
I applied to the same unis as you, and for the exact same degree haha ! I got an answer from LSE a little less than 2 months after I applied (I applied on nov. 25th and got an answer on January 3rd). Unfortunately I got rejected, but I hope that you will get in ^^. By the way, did you receive a letter from SOAS ? I only received the update on my UCAS account but never heard back from the school.

All the same unis that’s such a coincidence 😭 sorry to hear you got rejected but it’s probably for the best and I’m sure you’ll do great anywhere you go! I haven’t received any formal letters or emails from the Universities but just got an update from UCAS. If you check the hub or the actual uni portals they say a little bit more and you can see if they maybe changed and grade boundaries etc… but that’s all I’ve really gotten. Slightly nervous that I’ve not heard from them but it is what it is! I hope you hear back from all your unis !!!
Original post by Florence_6791
All the same unis that’s such a coincidence 😭 sorry to hear you got rejected but it’s probably for the best and I’m sure you’ll do great anywhere you go! I haven’t received any formal letters or emails from the Universities but just got an update from UCAS. If you check the hub or the actual uni portals they say a little bit more and you can see if they maybe changed and grade boundaries etc… but that’s all I’ve really gotten. Slightly nervous that I’ve not heard from them but it is what it is! I hope you hear back from all your unis !!!

Thanx for the kind words !! Don't be nervous, one thing that is sure is that you will receive all your answers before may 16th according to UCAS, so it should be okay !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending