The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Anyone applying to Leeds Trinity for media?

Hi! I'm hopefully going to be studying at uni in September, and Trinity is my firm choice with television production as my chosen subject. Was just wondering if anyone else was applying to any other media courses (photography, journo, etc) here for 2024?
I look forward to speaking with you 😊
Original post by aps.06
Hi! I'm hopefully going to be studying at uni in September, and Trinity is my firm choice with television production as my chosen subject. Was just wondering if anyone else was applying to any other media courses (photography, journo, etc) here for 2024?
I look forward to speaking with you 😊

Hi! Not applied for any media courses but i’ve applied to Trinity. I applied for philosophy!
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by edithsenior766

Hi! Not applied for any media courses but i’ve applied to Trinity. I applied for philosophy!

Thats awesome! Are you looking forward to going? :smile:
Original post by aps.06

Thats awesome! Are you looking forward to going? :smile:

A bit nervous currently because i’ve just applied for accommodation so it’s making it a bit more real😭. I think when finance is sorted i’ll be less stressed ahah. Are you?
Reply 4

A bit nervous currently because i’ve just applied for accommodation so it’s making it a bit more real😭. I think when finance is sorted i’ll be less stressed ahah. Are you?

Yeah definitely lol. It is stressful tho and everything's gonna be new so I'm freaking out a little
Original post by aps.06

Yeah definitely lol. It is stressful tho and everything's gonna be new so I'm freaking out a little

Yeah all the new stuff is scary for me too, dreading move in day😭
Reply 6

Yeah all the new stuff is scary for me too, dreading move in day😭

Same tbh lol, which accommodation did you pick if you do t mind me asking?
Original post by aps.06

Same tbh lol, which accommodation did you pick if you do t mind me asking?

Kirkstall :smile: have you applied for any yet?
Reply 8

Kirkstall :smile: have you applied for any yet?

Yeah I went for All Saints :biggrin:
Original post by aps.06

Yeah I went for All Saints :biggrin:

ooo all saints looked good but kirkstall is more within my price range 😭
Reply 10

ooo all saints looked good but kirkstall is more within my price range 😭

I'll be completely honest I'm very stressed about paying for it lol
Original post by aps.06

I'll be completely honest I'm very stressed about paying for it lol

i know for a fact my grant won’t cover my accommodation as well as my studies 😭 so i’m just going to work as much as i can after exams
Reply 12

i know for a fact my grant won’t cover my accommodation as well as my studies 😭 so i’m just going to work as much as i can after exams

Fair enough 😭😭 I'm sure they'll be work arounds if we don't have all the money when it's due to be paid tho
Original post by aps.06

Fair enough 😭😭 I'm sure they'll be work arounds if we don't have all the money when it's due to be paid tho

yeah probably especially with the first payment, feel like some leniency will be needed for first years
Reply 14

yeah probably especially with the first payment, feel like some leniency will be needed for first years

Definitely, I'm not sure they've lined the payments up that well with the student loan payouts tbh
Original post by aps.06

Definitely, I'm not sure they've lined the payments up that well with the student loan payouts tbh

yeah they definitely will have just need to apply early for finance because if you apply in like may onwards you won’t get the grant in time which is a big yikes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending