The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Motor Cars Graduate Programme 2024

Has anyone applied?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not this year but I've heard in the past they are an absolute arse to get into (and even get a reply from) so good luck
Reply 2
Oh wow. 😬 Thank you though
Reply 3
which did you apply for?
Original post by oligti
Not this year but I've heard in the past they are an absolute arse to get into (and even get a reply from) so good luck
Reply 4
Original post by liahop
which did you apply for?

Admittedly this was a good 5 years ago now but it was for the automotive design category - Apparently work experience and placements usually went to family and friends of employees first and then it's on a first come first served basis to the public. The engineering side of RR I've heard is a lot better however (especially the Aerospace I think?)
Reply 5
I guess I shouldn't focus on it, but I love cars, and it seems like the best programme for me. However, judging from the previous threads, the people who applied to the aerospace scheme received better responses. I am not sure if I am eligible to apply for that anymore since I applied for the motor cars scheme already.
Reply 6
Is there anyone who has taken the video assessment from previous years? Can you please let me know if it is strength-based or competency-based? I have just been invited to one.
Reply 7
Original post by liahop
Has anyone applied?

Hello I did this year… what program did you apply?
Reply 8
Original post by ammmmmmman
Hello I did this year… what program did you apply?

I applied for the aftersales business development programme. What about you and what stage are you on?
Anyone got past the online recorded interview stage?
I got a reply from them saying they would update me in a few weeks
Original post by mariams679
I applied for the aftersales business development programme. What about you and what stage are you on?

I applied for business and enterprise.. I completed online test long back and been said HR will review profile and get back to me. What about you.
I think the business and enterprise is for rolls Royce engineering. That's different from rolls Royce motor cars. So the application process is different
Anyone had any updates? Did the recorded interview but not heard anything else since
Reply 14
Original post by ammmmmmman
I applied for business and enterprise.. I completed online test long back and been said HR will review profile and get back to me. What about you.

I also applied for the same role. Got past the online test (got a reply on the same day) and qualification sift (got a reply two weeks later) then they said they'd look into my skills and get back to me (its been three weeks). I just sent them an email requesting for an update on my application so lets see how that goes. Anything from your end?
Original post by JoyDomino
I also applied for the same role. Got past the online test (got a reply on the same day) and qualification sift (got a reply two weeks later) then they said they'd look into my skills and get back to me (its been three weeks). I just sent them an email requesting for an update on my application so lets see how that goes. Anything from your end?

Did you get a reply?
Reply 16
Original post by mariams679
Did you get a reply?

yeah they just told me that its still under review and that they'll get back to me in due time and a smiley face afterwards which confused me even more haha
yeah they just told me that its still under review and that they'll get back to me in due time and a smiley face afterwards which confused me even more haha

This is for Rolls Royce plc not motor cars right? For plc I got an email saying I passed the basic requirement so I am hoping the next stage is the assessment center

no update... I'm at similar stage.

Nothing yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending