The Student Room Group

Recent graduates that have had photography with E&R??

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this exactly!

I'm graduating next month and I was just looking at the photography packages on Ede & Ravenscroft,
I don't want any physical prints from my graduation day. I just want digital images so I can retouch and print them out myself.

I was originally going to go for the graduation family pack which includes 10 photos.
You can buy a memory stick containing purchased images from the photography session for £20 but I wasn't too entirely sure whether that would include every single photo taken on the day and I don't want to assume anything.. and from previous reviews online, apparently it's a 35mb USB stick so I can't imagine that it would hold all my photos.

On top of all that, there is the option for 3 digital images and the description for that is 'Three images from your photography session available as a high-res digital download. Once processed by our editing team you will receive an email inviting you to download your image(s).'
I'd assume I would have to buy one of the previous bundles 'e.g. The Graduation Family Pack' which as I stated before, is 10 photos..

I have contacted E&R support to ask about this but I'm just also asking here incase they don't get back to me in time for my booking deadline.

I don't even know what to choose at this point and I'm honestly assuming the worst.
I'm sorry if I just sound stupid, I'm just highly confused on what options are best and feeling a little panicked as my deadline is very soon.

Thank you
I didn't really want studio photos so I booked my own graduation photoshoot through Churchill Gowns. It's £120 but that includes digital versions of all photos taken (they send you a link - it's not a USB). As it was an hour long shoot I had loads of photos to pick from - IMO much better value than the 5 minutes you get if you get photos done at the ceremony. My mum got a few of mine printed afterwards but I mostly just wanted the digital versions.
Reply 2
Original post by Maghreb
Wasn't exactly sure where to put this exactly!
I'm graduating next month and I was just looking at the photography packages on Ede & Ravenscroft,
I don't want any physical prints from my graduation day. I just want digital images so I can retouch and print them out myself.
I was originally going to go for the graduation family pack which includes 10 photos.
You can buy a memory stick containing purchased images from the photography session for £20 but I wasn't too entirely sure whether that would include every single photo taken on the day and I don't want to assume anything.. and from previous reviews online, apparently it's a 35mb USB stick so I can't imagine that it would hold all my photos.
On top of all that, there is the option for 3 digital images and the description for that is 'Three images from your photography session available as a high-res digital download. Once processed by our editing team you will receive an email inviting you to download your image(s).'
I'd assume I would have to buy one of the previous bundles 'e.g. The Graduation Family Pack' which as I stated before, is 10 photos..
I have contacted E&R support to ask about this but I'm just also asking here incase they don't get back to me in time for my booking deadline.
I don't even know what to choose at this point and I'm honestly assuming the worst.
I'm sorry if I just sound stupid, I'm just highly confused on what options are best and feeling a little panicked as my deadline is very soon.
Thank you

Hi - I'm just looking at purchasing photos from then myself for graduation in summer - what was the outcome? Looking to do digital so I can edit them at least as I look awful in most photos! Did you get 3 different digital photos? Thanks
Reply 3
Sorry to hop on this thread - but do you get digital pics even if you go for the physical copies? Parents are wanting physical copies, I'm wanting digital, and the site mentions nothing about whether or not you get digital copies in the physical packs. No clue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending