The Student Room Group

alevel chemistry

just did a mock today and it was horrible. i couldn’t do half of the questions and found it so hard. yes other people found it difficult but atleast they answered all the questions and have some confidence. I feel like chemistry is impossible and I can’t improve. I know it’s only January of year 12 but i still feel like a failure while everyone around me is getting A* from their mocks.
It’s only January, there’s still time to improve! Have you had a chat with your teacher about getting some support? They can help you to identify the areas that you are struggling with the most. Also, I know it’s easier said than done, but it’s no use comparing yourself to other people! It doesn’t matter what they got!!! Just focus on yourself and do as well as you can, now’s the perfect time to really put that effort in!
I know this from experience- in my A level sociology mock I got a C, and for my actual A level result I got an A*, so there’s still ample time for you to improve. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much, i realise that failing one test isn’t the end of the world! do you have any tips on how much revision i should be doing at this stage? thanks! 😊💗

Quick Reply

Latest