The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Conditional offer at University of Surrey

Hey,
So I have received a conditional offer from the university for my course. The condition they put was to upload my degree of completion of my bachelor's, will a provisional degree work if I have not received my final degree yet?
Also if there is a Surrey representative here who could contact me because I haven't been getting replies to the mails that I've sent regarding the same. Although I've uploaded the provisional degree, I have not received any updates from them as well.
if the condition is to submit proof of degree completion then your offer will remain conditional until you receive and submit your final degree certificate/transcript.

When do you expect to get your certificate?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by PQ
if the condition is to submit proof of degree completion then your offer will remain conditional until you receive and submit your final degree certificate/transcript.
When do you expect to get your certificate?

In December, but my provisional degree does say that I've completed the degree....
Original post by AdvaitGokani
In December, but my provisional degree does say that I've completed the degree....

When did you upload your provisional degree?
Original post by PQ
When did you upload your provisional degree?

it'll be 3 weeks the day after tomorrow
it'll be 3 weeks the day after tomorrow

are you an international applicant? If so then the international team will normally be more responsive to emails and will usually help chase up updates.

3 weeks isn't unusual unfortunately
Original post by PQ
are you an international applicant? If so then the international team will normally be more responsive to emails and will usually help chase up updates.
3 weeks isn't unusual unfortunately

Ya makes sense, I lost patience yesterday but I've been feeling quite calm today and just hoping for the best. Thank you for your replies, it's been an amazing help:smile:
Ya makes sense, I lost patience yesterday but I've been feeling quite calm today and just hoping for the best. Thank you for your replies, it's been an amazing help:smile:

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about the delay you've faced, and I hope you've received a reply by now, but it is a very busy period for the university and I'm sure they're trying their best.

Do use this admissions enquiry form if you have additional questions, as there is also a live chat feature.

Hope this helps!

Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending