The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Leicester or Surrey

I have an offer from both Leicester and Surrey but don't know which would be better?
Hi @kiwiko

Congratulations on both of your offers. It’s great to hear that you’re considering Surrey.

If you don’t mind me asking, what course have you applied for? Have you been to any of our offer holder days? We have a couple more offer holder days next week on the 13th and 16th March. I highly recommend coming for a tour of our campus, accommodation, and meeting staff within your department. If you can't make it, don't worry at all, you can find virtual 360 tours of our accommodation on our website: Overview of accommodation | University of Surrey and University of Surrey Accommodation Tour (360marketinglab.org.uk)

You can also find more information on our tours here: Campus tours | University of Surrey

Here's a link to a map of our campus: campus-map.pdf (surrey.ac.uk)

At Surrey, over 95% of our graduates are in employment or further study. We offer professional placements for most of our courses, which can be a fantastic way to build up your work experience. We have partnered with over 2300+ employers both locally and globally. You can find all their vacancies for graduate schemes, internships, placements, and much more. You can access all of these on our exclusive platform called SurreyPathfinder.

Our Stag Hill campus is only a 10-minute walk from Guildford town centre where you can get all your essentials for student life. We are also a 7-minute walk from the train station, where you can catch a direct train to London which takes around 35 minutes.

I hope some of this information was helpful to you. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any questions.

All the best,
Daniel
BSc Accounting and Finance
University of Surrey
(edited 1 month ago)
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending