BTEC Level 3 IT Unit 2 2024 Discussion

How did you guys find part B today?
Original post by 2smiley
How did you guys find part B today?

It was good the first form but the second was really really bad
Reply 2
Original post by Unknownaspriv

It was good the first form but the second was really really bad

Omg i know i tried so hard and it was going well until the part where somehow u have to link the query to change when the new person is selected
Original post by 2smiley

Omg i know i tried so hard and it was going well until the part where somehow u have to link the query to change when the new person is selected

Yeah the second form I didn’t remember how to use datediff function or append query it was a mess lol but form 1 was beautiful i did the macros and everything
Reply 4

Yeah the second form I didn’t remember how to use datediff function or append query it was a mess lol but form 1 was beautiful i did the macros and everything

Same form 1 was good but its a shame that if you dont do form 2 well then you cant really do the rest of the activities for that part losing half marks
Original post by 2smiley

Same form 1 was good but its a shame that if you dont do form 2 well then you cant really do the rest of the activities for that part losing half marks

Yeah but structure testing and evaluation hopefully will make up for it 😬 (i js want a merit so bad whys it so hard 🥲)
Reply 6

Yeah but structure testing and evaluation hopefully will make up for it 😬 (i js want a merit so bad whys it so hard 🥲)

Good luck to us 😭😭 maybe part A will help bring it up
Original post by 2smiley

Good luck to us 😭😭 maybe part A will help bring it up

I found part A harder than B 🥹
Reply 8

I found part A harder than B 🥹

Tell meee about it girl i spent 1.5 hours on activity 1
Original post by 2smiley

Tell meee about it girl i spent 1.5 hours on activity 1

The erd was evil like it was so simple yet i complicated it ughh
Reply 10

The erd was evil like it was so simple yet i complicated it ughh

The worst part is bcoz i spent so long on that couldnt do reports at all ran out of time and i actually knew exactly how to do it! Praying the grade boundaries are low my teacher said 41 is a distinction
Original post by 2smiley

The worst part is bcoz i spent so long on that couldnt do reports at all ran out of time and i actually knew exactly how to do it! Praying the grade boundaries are low my teacher said 41 is a distinction

41??!!!! Oh my god
Original post by 2smiley

That would be amazing if it was

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending