The Student Room Group

Applicaa not letting me make my 6th form applications!

Hey everyone, I'm a Y11 who's very belatedly making my applications to 6th form. A lot of them use a platform called Applicaa on which you have to fill out your application on a digital form. What I've found is that all the forms say 'Form is locked and cannot be edited', even the one for my own current school's sixth form. The deadlines haven't passed (yet) so I don't know why this would be. I've shot some emails to the people on the other end but I'm more than a little worried; some deadlines are as soon as the 26th and I'd hate to screw up my post-GCSE life because of a glitch (+ the fact that I didn't do this all sooner). Does anyone know what I could do to sort this out from my end? Thanks in advance!
Original post by x-wing_pilot
Hey everyone, I'm a Y11 who's very belatedly making my applications to 6th form. A lot of them use a platform called Applicaa on which you have to fill out your application on a digital form. What I've found is that all the forms say 'Form is locked and cannot be edited', even the one for my own current school's sixth form. The deadlines haven't passed (yet) so I don't know why this would be. I've shot some emails to the people on the other end but I'm more than a little worried; some deadlines are as soon as the 26th and I'd hate to screw up my post-GCSE life because of a glitch (+ the fact that I didn't do this all sooner). Does anyone know what I could do to sort this out from my end? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried using a different web browser and/or a different device? That's always a good place to start when a web site is behaving oddly.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Have you tried using a different web browser and/or a different device? That's always a good place to start when a web site is behaving oddly.

Yeah, it still didnt work.
Original post by x-wing_pilot
Yeah, it still didnt work.

:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending